Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is in response to Morgan's Blog.
It's a list of all the things I don't have at all:

Handmixer
Cookie sheets
Iron and ironing board
Cheese and Potato grater
Frying pan
Sauce pan
Skillet
Tupperware
Cake pans
Spices
Rugs
Silverware
Blender
Toaster
Sheets
All the decorations I have you can see in the living room picture, the shelf with LOVE blocks.

3 comments:

sara said...

I have a little food processor at my house that Lizzy wanted me to give you (hand me down). I will try and remember to get it to you sometime in the next while. By the way do you have a Cocoa Motion?

Miranda Gutierrez said...

I don't know what a Cocoa Motion is? Is that code for something else and I just don't get it?

The Schauerhamers said...

It's a cocoa latte really and it's just a cocoa machine that is awesome for the holidays and wintertime. Thanks so much for responding to my blog I am sure it will help a lot of us out!