Saturday, November 1, 2008

My New Home



This is the new Condo that Mom and Dad bought here in Cedar. (This isn't the actual one, I stole it from a Real Estate site.) Mom and Dad came down on Tuesday and moved me in.

The Bathroom before the move in.



This is the pretty quilt that Mom made me.



Our lovely kitchen, made loverly by Sara.


The living room with the couches and Dad's homemade entertainment center ;)

4 comments:

sara said...

I like the new pad. It looks very nice. Morgan is comparing your first place to her first place with Andrew. Apparently there is no comparison. I like the kitchen. It looks pretty roomy and very similar to mine. I wish I had granite. Maybe someday. Those dish towels look cute on the stove.

Whit said...

Hey nice house sis. Mom and dad are sure spoiling you. I love your spread. I must compliment you and your hubby on the pics. Your dress is beautiful, and I think Jaley did and awesome job. Send me your new address so I can send you a note. Love ya, Your Honduran Lover

Amber said...

LOVE IT!!!

Daniel and Jami said...

Cute! It's so you! Indeed! We're still looking for our place.. haha.. you're lucky the look is over! lol