Friday, November 21, 2008

GO COUGS!


It's gonna be a huge game in the Mountain this week and I am so excited! I really hope to see BYU win it like last year, but I won't be as disappointed because it will be fun to see a Utah team go undefeated. Best of luck to both.
I'm thinking the final score will be 21 BYU - 17 Utah

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I predict that whoever has the ball last will win. Go cougars and Utes. I will always be a fence sitter for this game. I choose not to get in the middle of the feud between you and Whitney.

liz and dennis said...

but i have now such qualms about getting into the middle of it. naturally i am rooting for the cougars as i always have and always will. remember the game two years ago when you and dennis and i were all sick at sara's house. when byu won it was almost like a miracle cure to me. see you soon.

The Schauerhamers said...

So the teachers at our school have gone completely crazy over this whole U and Y thing. I swear I have recieved over 30 emails from two bickering teachers over who is best. It's really quite humorous. The Y fan painted paw prints on the outside of the U's fan and then put a bunch of white and red feathers all over the floor as if the cougar had snarfed the Utes. Then the U fan had obviously been planning this for a few days because he ordered a plaque like the ones we have above our doors to say whose classroom it is but next to the Y fans name he had the U logo engraved anyways. They had cookies for everyone with either red frosting and a U or cookies with blue frosting and Y. It has been one crazy day you would think it was a national holiday or something. anyways go BYU!!!! :)

Tennyson said...

BYU is going to win definitely!!! I predict that the score will be 28-21. This is the best game of the year!!!!! I'm so excited!!