Thursday, July 24, 2008

John Mayer

Fun at the Concert



The whole gang.. Photo: Courtesy of Noah Coleman

Zack and Madi, enjoying the view(s)...



Hmmmm


KaeLee, Miranda, Shari, Brittney



Don't even ask..
These 'young fiends' are known as the PDA couple... enjoy, i know we did..





John Mayer at his finest!

Sara taking a breather..

Such loyal fans...


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a loving couple. And they shared their affection for all to see. I'm happy that you all had a good time and got home safe.

sara said...

I am so glad that I got to go to that concert with all of you. It was much funner than I ever expected. Good Company, Good Music, and plenty of people making fools of themselves. What a life!

Anne Adele said...

loved the "Good Times" pictures. We're you all wishing you had special sweetheart honeys to share in a little PDA of your own? C'mon be truthful. We really liked the 24th of July pictures in Enterprise. Reminded me of long ago times in Castle Dale.