
I was typing at my computer at my job at the hotel when Alex, the cutest 13 year old you would ever see, IMed me. We talked about life and school and stuff. I then mentioned that I was going to SUU and that it was doing great. He then typed back that he was conviently vacatoining in Enoch(It is due north one mile from Cedar City.) He was visiting his grandma on his dads side. We tried to arrange a get together but I was at work until midnight. Alex was severely bummed. Word was getting around the Enoch home that I was in town. Alex asked me if he could visit me during work but I declined by noting that my boss said "No visiters." Alex had a brilliant idea.
Alex's idea was to "ask me about room rates and such." I was thinking, how could someone so attractive be so smart? Nevertheless, We followed throught with the plan. The Waller's arrived at the Econo Lodge about twenty minutes after he signed off. I was taken by surprise because I thought that Alex was just merely kidding about this whole thing. Alex and his family walked in and asked with a smile on their face,"is there vacancy?" I replied," No we are full for the night." We then launched into a converation about college life and the future. I took their picture shortly before they left to Wally Land. I then posted it on this page. The Waller's are leaving tommorow to the Air Force Acadamy to drop Jack off. Then they will go north to Cheyenne and head west to Ashton, Idaho where the Baums reside.
3 comments:
What a nice thing to do. Was that Jack's idea or Alex's.
How funny! I was checking you blog and thought "What is this about the Wallers on Miranda's blog?" Why didn't you get in the picture with them? And how did they know where you were? I'm glad that you could see Jack before he goes to the academy, since we don't get to. We will see the rest of the family here on Saturday? See you soon.
Oh my gosh that is so funny that you have a relationship with those boys. I agree Alex is darn cute. I wish I could see them! I haven't seen them for almost 2 years!!!! I think that is sooo funny. Well... I'm excited to see you on Monday!! See you soon!
Post a Comment