Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving (PG-13 for slight nudity and extreme embarrassment)


Sweet little Essie, or as she likes to be known as "Poops"


We all love Becky's cute Cleopatra bangs..





Wouldn't have been a real Thanksgiving without Grandpa's fire..



Zumba?





These are the embarrassing pictures..some of you may want to look away..


I can't even explain these... hehe




Dad and Tennyson being trampled by Jonas at a pretend Black Friday shopping trip..





The Mermaid


We painted some very cute Christmas tree ornaments...


Blasphemy


Out Talent Show was a success, although it did turn into an all out brawl..


Guess what dance this is? Note the moon boots...




Ha ha ha



The wedgie factor..




Look closely and you can see a very memorable chicken wing..

6 comments:

Becky said...

Is Jonas pulling on Kelsie's thong?

Michael & Lindsey said...

Oh man! These pictures are hilarious! I was dieing laughing the whole time. Looks like you guys had a blast for Thanksgiving! :)

Alan and Shelley said...

Hmmmm, Is this MY family?

Jennifer said...

You can forget about getting any Christmas presents.

sara said...

Oh my gosh I am dying again. I love the picture of Jonas with a hold of someones undies. That was an all out brawl. I did not even realize you were taking so many pictures. That was a hoot.

Kelsie Mullins said...

So I am at school laughing my head off right now! The pictures are so funny! People are looking at me like I am crazy.