Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Garden Update


I feel like my garden is coming along nicely. Although I don't know how to make my zucchini plants grow faster or bigger, any suggestions?

Hopefully I'll have some yummy ripe tomatoes by the end of this month!





These quilts I made by myself and quilted too.. Mom did help me with the binding, I'm a tard and still can't figure out how to sew the last part on.






6 comments:

Whit said...

Not really sure why you are making me comment on your garden. I commented in real life about all of these things. As I have said before, nice job, very cute etc..

Jennifer said...

Your garden has no weeds. What's your secret? I really do like the quilts.

Stacy said...

My zucchini are a bit small also, Liz told me they weren't getting enough sun. So next year I will move them to a different part of the garden

Michael & Lindsey said...

You are amazingly talented Miranda. If you had to be a pioneer you would fit in perfectly with all of your skills. I love the quilts!

Jami said...

Was this your way of getting me to leave you a comment? P.S. I haven't updated mine in a month.. I'm slacking sorry.

sara said...

I have a zucchini plant that is taking over my garden. It looks more like a pumpkin. It gets lots of sun and lots of water and I did Miracle Gro it. Cute quilts