Then I added summer squash, cheese and salt and pepper.
The finished product. I got this recipe from Pioneer Woman or Food Network or Ashton Woman Cooks.
They're all so similar I can't really remember.
The sunset as seen from my bedroom window.I'm looking forward to my Mom and sisters coming down for a few days. Hopefully a play and have lots of fun.

5 comments:
Um... that dish looks very familiar! Maybe you got it from ME! :) I love that dish it's delicious, where did you get your zucchini and squash? Have fun with your mom and sisters!
I'm hoping that the cookin woman is going to be able to whip up some super good dishes when I visit. I enjoy an occasional cupcake. HINT HINT**
I guess I need to try this dish since everyone is doing it. Looks quite healthy too. Have fun with your sissys and Mom.
So , yesterday morning, as Morgan and I were out walking, she asked me if I had seen your blog with the casserole recipe, and I said "yes." Morgan said, I can't believe Miranda put that casserole recipe on her blog, because didn't she look at my post and see that I had just done it? I said, "I think she posted it to show you that she had made it and it turned out yummy, besides she said she got it from Ashton Woman cooks." Morgan looked at me weird like and said "Oh, so she wasn't acting like she didn't remember that it was me that put up the recipe?" "No, I think shejust wanted to have a tease with you and tell you thanks for a good recipe. it was a compliment."
Sometimes Morgan can be a little slow on the uptake.
It was fun to see you guys last week. Thanks for all your help. Dirk is doing well. See you soon, hopefully.
Post a Comment