Monday, March 23, 2009

Stuff

http://www.storyofstuff.com/
We had to watch this little video in one of my classes. I thought it was pretty entertaining.
My favorite part is the skulls with huge biceps..

We also had to take an ecological footprint test..
http://www.myfootprint.org/

If everyone lived the way I did there would have to be 5.32 earths, haha.... I scored an 83.2.. What will you score?

1 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

Wow, what a bunch of green, liberal, twisted scare tactics! I laughed all the way through it. Now, some people may believe this story, but I think most of us will see through her scare tactics and understand that no way does this even resemble the truth. And how about those fun graphics of the toxins, dead deer and breast-feeding mamas with toxic bosoms. How did you come by this? I will show Zack and he will get a good laugh. Alan enjoyed it alot. Especially the part about the US deforestation to only 4% of what we originally had. Thanks for keeping us informed. Toxically yours, Shelley