Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Answers

1. Mom was right. The average Indian citizen wants to be a Telemarketer. They have hundreds of classes there on how to speak more American.

2.You are all right, the three sisters are the rock formations in Zion. But they are also the main food diet of the Indians back in the 1600's which were beans, corn, and squash.

3.Safest country now is Norway.

4. There are Five different patterns where a government can change to a democracy.

5. 18 Children were adopted by the Pioneers. 2 Babies stayed in Cedar City and the rest of the children were taken back to their families in the East.

6. ....

7. 15 Million dollars. He doubled the size of the U.S. by buying this.

8. According to Forbes Warren Buffet is now the richest man in the world.

2 comments:

Anne Adele said...

Hey, I feel pretty good about those answers. I'm amazed at myself for remembering the "Three Sisters" in Zion's Canyon. Thanks for the quiz, or should we call it a quizlet?

sara said...

Wow! I am clueless. I thought I was much smarter than by answers proved to show. I am now ready for another quiz