After our little adventure with Leslie's Singled Out party, Noah, Zack and I decided to relax by going to the Nickelcade. Obviously Zack was frustrated and needed to take out some of his anger through killing in video games because he was denied a date with his cousin.
Zack's true calling in life.. just teasing, but surprisingly enough he killed every enemy.
Speed Demon
Zack won all of those with one lucky hit. Then Noah got jealous so he decided to give it a try.
Ain't that special?
What the?!
Noah's prizes.
Andrew is weird........sometimes
Madison and Leslie are just weird
I love Meran!
This is Gabe's response to the question "How was your Valentine's Day?" I assume he's being a heart....a very cute one!
Peace Out!


5 comments:
Very cute pictures. Whitney's letters can only be a single folded sheet of paper folded in three then taped closed. Put a stamp on it and the address and it's ready to go.
I liked all the pictures you showed. What did Zack do with all those tickets? I guess you guys had a lot of fun, and at least Noah will be able to brush his teeth this semester. Keep us posted with more blogs.
HOw funny I know what you mean about Andrew being weird sometimes. I'm glad that you guys were able to paint the town yellow with all those tickets! hahaha
She's blogging, Yeah!!
How come I wasn't invited to the nickelcade??? How rude!! lol
Post a Comment